SocialToaster is a great way for you to help Come Home Baltimore rebuild Baltimore. By becoming an Ambassador today, you can help us spread the word about Come Home Baltimore’s life changing projects by promoting our message to your social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The way it works is simple:
1. You go through a simple one-time sign-up process where you connect your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts to this website. This step lets us know which sites you might be interested in promoting content to. When you initially connect to a social network we will post a one-time notice to that network that states “I have just voluntarily signed up to be an Ambassador for Come Home Baltimore. Click here to read my disclaimer:” and has a link to a disclaimer about your participation indicating that you are voluntarily participating in this program and that you are not being directly compensated for your participation. This disclaimer is necessary to help ensure compliance with FTC guidelines and the various network terms of service.
2. After you have initially registered and connected each of your desired networks, then whenever new and interesting content is posted to the site you will receive an email notifying you of the new content, and asking for your permission to share it on your approved social networks. This includes content such as blog postings, articles, events, and promotions. Content will NEVER be shared to your networks without notifying you first and getting your approval.
3. With each new posting you simply review the email with the new content, and if you like it and want to share it, then depending on your initial preferences, you either click a link to approve it and post it immediately, or you can click a link to cancel it and prevent it from being shared. One email allows you to quickly and easily share across ALL of your approved networks! It’s simple!
4. SocialToaster will then allow you to see your stats, so you can see how many links you’ve shared, and how much interest they’ve generated!
5. This is a completely voluntary and 100% opt-in process. You can always cancel at any time quickly and easily.